What are you reading?

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
did u read another one of dostoevskys? recc notes from the underground. you will love it if you are a truecel... I was kekking out loud every paragraph. "hes just like me"
nope, just watched twitch streams :halpert:

lookingupnotdown

Low rep power
i feel so zogged lately ill doomscroll tiktok 4 like 15 minutes and its all just sketch and jynxzi clips and i watch every single one
Its a twitch content renaissance. Reminds me of Tyler1 x Greekgodx. GTA RP days.

DR.G

Low rep power
professional graffiti, skitzo ramblings printed out and glued to the lamposts, whatever washes up on the beach, and whatever other post-apocalyptic detritus catches my eye

Clovis

Low rep power
Started List's National System of Political Economy, and still going... sort of strong on Haller's Restoration of Political Science.

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
Started List's National System of Political Economy, and still going... sort of strong on Haller's Restoration of Political Science.
need 2 get moar into haller, must honor gemsgud legacy!

Nemkris

Low rep power
Lord Of The World (The Reign Of The Antichrist & The End Of The World) by Robert Hugh Benson.
It's kind of sad because the end times he describes are still way better than our current times. It is an interesting read though and predicted some things (nuke-like weapons for example) pretty accurately.

MiddlingIntellect

Low rep power
I actually just finished Crime and Punishment as well a little over a month ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. Best high school English class coded book I've read and it (I think) has actual compelling Christian themes. Picked up and will read the other high rated Dostoevsky (Notes from Underground and Bros. Karamazov).

resu

Low rep power
I mostly read poetry, especially John Dryden, my favorite English poet.

Lord Of The World (The Reign Of The Antichrist & The End Of The World) by Robert Hugh Benson.
It's kind of sad because the end times he describes are still way better than our current times. It is an interesting read though and predicted some things (nuke-like weapons for example) pretty accurately.
I read that a few years ago but forgot about it until your post. I remember what you mean about the end times he describes, though, and I liked his idea of a new religious order, in the end times, to succeed all the others. I think that's what it was, anyway.