Buttholer
jimboy me bob is streaming this comment rn. :faggot:

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
had a dream @mochi died fighting a member from another website who took the form of something that looked like rayquaza in a snowy environment while i was focused on climbing a mountain with other people, and then i attended his funeral. his sister gave me a bunch of his "art" which consisted of polaroid photographs and slices of pie with weird flavors or writing on them. i ate one because i accidentally broke it anyway by placing it on the table upside down (oops) (plus i was hungry) and then felt bad :embarrassed:

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
had a dream where some latinx twitch streamer with over 30,000 concurrent viewers streamed himself making an account here and spamming the forum because he was mad at us for some reason. seemed to be an alog type and made fun of how there was a tranny flag embedded into the next page button. i was like... why the fuck did $lave add that. and i went into the admin panel and tried to change the tranny flag to a nazi flag, but there was no nazi flag in the flag list. we had a shitload of registrations and like 100 people were online concurrently. also, my username was "MIDDLING INTELLECT"

the dream then got really weird because i got a phone call from some asian girl i hadn't spoken to in years, went outside and walked to some place in the forest where she was sitting with other people. i pretended not to know who she was, and then she started telling me about how she's been hacking into my accounts (like my bank account, email, etc.) for years and monitoring everything i've been doing, but she talked about me in the third person like i wasn't there in front of her. she was telling me this because the 30k viewer alog raiding the site caused my personal info to become compromised and i was about to be doxed, so she was warning me or something. she also told me it was really hard to get back into all of my accounts after i changed my phone number years ago (this never happened irl), but luckily she was able to do it, which was a good thing because she is basically my guardian angel and has been making sure nothing bad happens to me. she was not hot. very mid.

:oops: that feel when ur guardian angel is a mid azn girl who hacked into your bank account