Thoughts on dreams?

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
Do you think they're visions from demons, plains to hear messages from God, or simple nonsensical slidshows of your memories and fantasies?

nigger

Low rep power
Had a dream where i was lying in my bed like i woke uo and someone was in my room and he pissed on my face no joke and i couldnt move

PHARAOH

Low rep power
It's strange, I dream a lot but rarely have any sort of religious dreams even when I was spending all mh time pursuing Catholicism and praying.
One dream I had the world had ended and I saw the Final Judgement but it was too late to repent.
The other wasn't really a dream, or I don't know what it was, but I was doing Total Devotion to Mary and was having lots of attacks and doubts. But I fell asleep and I'm not sure if it was in a dream but something pushed me and I woke up and heard some echo in my mind calling me faithless and I couldn't sleep again that night

Mooop

Low rep power
I had a very strange dream last night. I’ve been reading the library on Kabbalah and closely watching all of veytas recent streams. I also noticed it was an almost full moon on my way home and I went to bed later than I normally do.
The first part of the dream was me boarding a public bus and meeting somebody who also browsed this forum. I saw the letters MEM on their shirt or hat? He showed me his phone and I saw he was called The Captain. All I saw was the words and black.
My dream then morphed into me in my childhood home. I had a pint of vanilla ice cream and used magic to add Carmel and cookie dough chunks. I was pleased in the dream, and I remember being pleased, like looking back on a memory. It was Cthulhu/HP Lovecraft type vibe/magic which was something I really got into for a bit in HS and played a game with Cthulhu sacrifices and entities. Anyways, I ate the ice cream then felt a wave of dread. I ran down to the basement and saw water pouring in from the upper corners of the room, flooding the basement. Then I ran up to the second floor and the door opened to the outside and I saw three tornados and a purplish hue to the sky. Then I ran back to the basement and saw it was still flooding. I felt dreadful the whole time and woke up without any blankets on and was very cold.
Long post but lmk what you think. Chat am I cooked??

Mooop

Low rep power
I had a very strange dream last night. I’ve been reading the library on Kabbalah and closely watching all of veytas recent streams. I also noticed it was an almost full moon on my way home and I went to bed later than I normally do.
The first part of the dream was me boarding a public bus and meeting somebody who also browsed this forum. I saw the letters MEM on their shirt or hat? He showed me his phone and I saw he was called The Captain. All I saw was the words and black.
My dream then morphed into me in my childhood home. I had a pint of vanilla ice cream and used magic to add Carmel and cookie dough chunks. I was pleased in the dream, and I remember being pleased, like looking back on a memory. It was Cthulhu/HP Lovecraft type vibe/magic which was something I really got into for a bit in HS and played a game with Cthulhu sacrifices and entities. Anyways, I ate the ice cream then felt a wave of dread. I ran down to the basement and saw water pouring in from the upper corners of the room, flooding the basement. Then I ran up to the second floor and the door opened to the outside and I saw three tornados and a purplish hue to the sky. Then I ran back to the basement and saw it was still flooding. I felt dreadful the whole time and woke up without any blankets on and was very cold.
Long post but lmk what you think. Chat am I cooked??
It’s hard to describe how the second part felt. I really believe that I had done some sort of magic in the past and it was a locked memory until the dream. And it was with the ice cream. I never did any occult ritual ever, I just read Lovecraft books and played the game a ton. But when I woke up and tried to trace back the memory, I couldn’t piece it together. It felt so real, and I’ve never had a dream like this

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
i just had a dream where i was hanging out with costin alamariu and other popular twitter fags and he introduced me to elon musk. the whole time i was trying to act natural while thinking about how i need to pull out my phone and start recording while groyping them, or at least start secretly recording. i ended up bringing up nick's ban to elon and he just got angry and stormed off