The Chat Thread

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
https://www.reddit.com/r/thelastofus/comments/zquxly
look at these redditors

this stuff actually drives me insane

this is why i have never seen the last of us before or 99% of all american TV shows/movies. because it just ends up like this. and by "this" i mean me being mad at the jews, soiling my diaper publicly while screaming and crying. both of the creators are jews, because why wouldn't they be? derp.

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
you know what -- i can't fucking do this.

i can't take this shit no more man.

im leaving america. im moving to japan. FUCK. YOU :cry:

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
(i kept watching)

was about to post about how episode 3 was redpilled because the redneck prepper survived while everyone else got genocided by the gubbermint -- then i realized it was the gay episode i had heard about in an innuendo studios video making fun of ben shapiro for complaining about it. a couple mins later gay kissing began and that's when i paused and now im here.

:neutral:

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
wow now there's straight up gay sex.

WEW LAD :smag:

edit: they made the 14 year old girl a lesbian with a black girlfriend backstory........... was that in the video game? k no one cares.

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
wow now there's straight up gay sex.

WEW LAD :smag:

edit: they made the 14 year old girl a lesbian with a black girlfriend backstory........... was that in the video game? k no one cares.
It was in the dlc left behind

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
The gay prepper was in the first game but him being gay was only alluded to.

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
TLOU was awesome becuz it was a great playable zombie movie, only hints of being pozzed that could b played off as the writers trying to make the world more realistic or doing it for clout. Now it’s just a 2014 wattpad walking dead fanfiction. :pepe:

BasedChad

Low rep power
Brother is hypnotized by talmudvision :smug:
Go outside lil buddy :smug:
Chop down a tree :smug:
Work on a car :smug:

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
went out last night to a tiki bar and got drunk.

walked up to girl and said "i wanna fuck ur butthole, lady." then i did a fortnight dance and her boyfriend uppercutted my chin but i ate that shit like a mcRib and immediately pulled guard and triangle choked that nigger.

"tap out, fagot" i said casually, while he was squirming around. i turn to the girl, "so... about that butthole fucking I was inquiring about." suddenly I remembered I left my oven on at home so i went back, and afterwards i prayed the rosary and Christ entered me and my soul was filled with Light.