post dumb internet comments

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
I was blazing in college. Blunts so tight like young pussy and bongs ripping so hard to the dome launching you to the moon. My laughs were another decibel level for sure. My eyes never became red as the devil's cock. For the most part I experienced an elevated level of relaxation, amusement, and laughter.

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
Nick Fuentes is willing to "name the Jew," but he refuses to name the planet that we are currently residing on. This planet is not Earth. It is Bozrah.

Earth is another planet about 75,000 light years from here. This planet is merely an impostor planet that calls itself "Earth." Big difference. And trust me, I know how to count to 10. What used to be 10 seconds (for me) is now exactly 15.00 seconds. For the natives, though, the speed of time here has always been the same.

After reading my pinned thread (all 4 posts), you need to read the Reddit content (including the primer and TimeDiff) and watch the Miss Amy playlist. And in case you're wondering, yes, this info should be headline news. The fact that it isn't widely reported doesn't diminish its importance or validity.

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
First of all, the planet that we're currently on is Bozrah, not Earth (Bozrah is basically a replica version of Earth). Secondly, people who have lived here their entire lives need to realize that this planet was never Earth, and it never will be. It's an impostor planet.

Bozrah is the sanctuary planet that God's elect are sent to so that they're not on Earth when the Antichrist is in power. However, instead of having to deal with the Antichrist, Bozrah will have to deal with Jesus when he comes here for the day of vengeance (which could happen any day now). After 1.5 years of this "day" of vengeance, this planet will be destroyed and the elect will be going back to Earth with Jesus. Some Bozrah natives will be going to Earth as well.

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
Are you not aware of what's coming? God is about to CLOSE UP SHOP on this planet, and it could happen any day now.

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
These girls like Japan because it is one of the only pro-white countries on Earth. These girls like white stuff and Japan happens to be the only place where white stuff is treated with respect so they move there and pretend it's Europe. It's not a bad thing but they would never admit its the case.

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
As a child, my only ability to interact with "white culture" was through buying it as an exotic export from Japan.

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
Well...I wouldn't know about that because I'm a memeing non-virgin. But maybe I'm a rare breed: like an attractive feminist or something.

It happens.

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
I like how on The Right Stuff all the writers have Pokemon characters for avatars

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
the political implications is unsecured existence of our people and no future for white children.

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
I better leave this thread because my dick can't take all this