post dumb internet comments

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
You can't glarp with a man you don't respect.

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
screenshot-twitter-com-2024-04-03-20-34-12.png

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
Oh my goodness. You sound so beautifully autistic. This is like one of those autistic comedian sketches. You're making me laugh. (Me/my family/most of my friends are autistic so this comes from a place of love.)

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
It is very important to have children and reproduce humanity. Blacks have this figured out. They have a continuous string of kids and are demographically winning the battle against Whites. They fight the judicial system and beat it. They figured out how to make the White man pay for their kids upbringing. And Whites say that Blacks have a low IQ. It does not appear that is true. At this rate, in a hundred years, there is only going to be negroes and cockroaches.

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
Nicky~. Find someone who makes your heart sings~. It’s hard when you are on the forefront But things will get better once Trump gets back in. You can live in a freedom city ~ Go to agenda 47.com and see how good it’s going to be. Find a sweetie and make lots of pretty babies. A godly woman would honor you~. Find a godly woman~.

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
My senpai in company scolded me so many times for eating my own bento lunch thag I brought from home by using my hand. He said hands are dirty and human are mean to be eating by spoon/fork/chopstick. He also said that foreigners in japan are like rats because of their huge number.

He scolded me if I pray bcs my company prepared a prayer room for me. The prayer room used to be empty room where he said he always slept. I don't mind sharing the room tho but he said i just nuisance in the company. Therefore I left and now working in a far better company where I feel like my culture is appreciated. Oh ya he always scolded me with a loud voice that other people from different department can even hear.

He made me feel nervous to go to office every morning. When he said I'm just lucky (just because my manager like the way I sort docs and my 3D design), I will hurt my hand when I went back home bcs I felt like everything I do will never please him.

I even planned to commit suicide by consuming insecticides but I failed. That time I realized I don't wanna die yet. So I secretly do job hunting and once i secure a position there, I waited until winter bonus then I quit the racist japanese othodox company. That is my best decision ever.

Now I'm working in a company where most of the staffs are foreigner just like me. I am so happy now. I even get paid double to go site visit and meeting with client in my homecountry.

I don't hate Japan nor my racist senpai. I just hope everyone just stop hating each other. Please stop making contents about "hate". Nobody wants to exp being hated or evern worse, racism.