Im leaving (forever)

BigWaffle

Disreputable member
Hello, I would just like to announce I have decided to leave this website forever. I feel like i don't fit in and I am not welcome. I would just just like to say a big thank you to all of you who did make me feel welcome and supported my work, I will always remeber you. I would also like to say to PAS, HomlessGroyper, Slave, and Muttonhead, I wish you the best for future and hope you have a great life.

Hello, I would just like to announce I have decided to leave this website forever. I feel like i don't fit in and I am not welcome. I would just just like to say a big thank you to all of you who did make me feel welcome and supported my work, I will always remeber you. I would also like to say to PAS, HomlessGroyper, Slave, and Muttonhead, I wish you the best for future and hope you have a great life.

Just remember wherever you go, you take yourself with you.
(You are the problem)

BigWaffle

Disreputable member
After a discussion with PAS in a private chat he has convinced me to stay. So I would just like to announce I will be sticking around.

muttonhead

High rep power
Buttholer
please log out and smash ur computer with a hammer.

thanks in advance :coffee:

Jelly Jiggler

Staff member
High rep power
don't forget to fist yourself on the way out :fist: