Im leaving (forever)

BigWaffle

Disreputable member
Hello, I would just like to announce I have decided to leave this website forever. I feel like i don't fit in and I am not welcome. I would just just like to say a big thank you to all of you who did make me feel welcome and supported my work, I will always remeber you. I would also like to say to PAS, HomlessGroyper, Slave, and Muttonhead, I wish you the best for future and hope you have a great life.

Hello, I would just like to announce I have decided to leave this website forever. I feel like i don't fit in and I am not welcome. I would just just like to say a big thank you to all of you who did make me feel welcome and supported my work, I will always remeber you. I would also like to say to PAS, HomlessGroyper, Slave, and Muttonhead, I wish you the best for future and hope you have a great life.

Just remember wherever you go, you take yourself with you.
(You are the problem)

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
please log out and smash ur computer with a hammer.

thanks in advance :coffee: