cool tech general

hackinzoomer

Low rep power
that picture of Nick in the visual novel screen was made using your LoRA in ComfyUI with one of the XL anime checkpoints. When I found it I was excited because it saves me some effort to prove some ideas, and I get white-pilled knowing somebody else had the same idea. I think once I can generate images that consistently look like Nick along with some other characters for foil, the short stories will almost write themselves. I might just start a thread asking for ideas when it's ready.

I know there is cozycaptions.com, I don't know the extent of it's capabilities but it seems like it's had a lot of thought and effort put into it. I'm kind of still feeling out what to do with my own system. My thought was give somebody the ability to search for a text string(s), return all instances of that, and let the user select which ones they want the video for, and then use ffmpeg or something to render those clips, and send the user a notification when they're staged for download somewhere. You could search for "good evening", concatenate all the files you get for it, and you've recreated that scene from his intro :smag:
That's sick dude! Training LoRAs for different figures in the AF sphere is a crazy way to make a visual novel, I never would've thought about that. I don't have a lot of artistic creativity, but when I learned about LoRAs I knew that a Nick one could be used for some really cool stuff. Very glad that it's useful for you!

Returning clips for text strings sounds like a fun idea. It would be a really streamlined way to make compilation clips too. I was just thinking the other day how funny it would be to see a compilation of every time Dalton asked someone if they've banged a black chick. A tool that could grab all instances of "black chick" and return the clip would make something like that crazy easy.

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
Right on. I don't have a lot of experience with PHP or Xenforo, but I specialize in DevOps and cybersecurity if you need anything in that area.
That’s awesome man, I’ll dm u

bemis

Low rep power
I think it's been open for a while now and I wasn't paying attention, but cockli is open again. For those who don't know cockli is an email provider. It's a good way to sign up for things without having to put your regular email address, and the domains are pretty funny.
cockli.png

the domains you can get emails for:
Code:
cock.li
airmail.cc
420blaze.it
aaathats3as.com
cumallover.me
horsefucker.org
national.shitposting.agency
tfwno.gf
cock.lu
cock.email
firemail.cc
memeware.net
cocaine.ninja
waifu.club
dicksinhisan.us
loves.dicksinhisan.us
wants.dicksinhisan.us
dicksinmyan.us
loves.dicksinmyan.us
wants.dicksinmyan.us

Andrew

Low rep power
goyvision (apple vision pro) seems kinda cool actually. maybe apple isnt so bad after all.
This tbh everyone is against it now but watch corporations force it on us like they did for the smart phone and we realize it wasn't that bad the whole time. I'm never giving in to the Apple ecosystem though, just gonna wait for Samsung or Microsoft to come out with a cheaper alternative.

incel

Low rep power
post tech and tech projects or innovative ideas u have involving tech

here's some neat 3d printing projects 2 start off:

Something like this:
and this:

bemis

Low rep power
since this website is using WordPress, you can automatically get the RSS/Atom feed for all the articles if you point a reader at https://mindseyemag.com/magazine/feed. I like reading articles over a feed because I find a lot of webpage layouts distracting. Here is what an article looks like in my reader:
Screenshot_2024-03-22_11-37-44.png