you now remember

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
I listened 2 the birdy and pt podcast b4 seeming wut he looked like. Was the only face dox that surprised me

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
dalton and ux twitch raid streams

i lost my super old twitch account because of those :/

Clovis

Low rep power
dalton and ux twitch raid streams

i lost my super old twitch account because of those :/
Those were so funny, especially because they were happening at the same time as a huge twitch raiding spree that led to lawsuits worth hundreds of thousands. One settled out of court, but the rest were never found.

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
Jason Köhne has changed the lives of many with a formula he developed, refined, and has now codified in Go Free, A Guide to Aligning with the Archetype of Westernkind. His Archetype Alignment Protocol (AAP) is designed to empower you by teaching you to identify and neutralize antiwhite precepts in your environments and yourself, to turn the ubiquity and authority of antiwhite doctrine against the antiwhites, and to awaken a salubrious identity. More importantly, AAP is designed to create the foundations for perfect health, to enable you to access your true physical, mental, and spiritual potentials, and to unlock abilities known only to manifest in Westernkind. In other words, AAP enables you to unleash the omnipotent Western Spirit within you. You remain infected with subconsciously driven meme-pathogens (MPs) that undermine your Potential-to-Power (PTP). With effort, you can Go Free of MPs. You can be better than you are. You can have purpose, safety, and happiness.