what language should i learn

well?

• Total voters

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
use that valuable time and study for biblical exegesis for the salvation of ur soul. fagot :coffee:

mochi

High rep power
Fact: 99.99% of adults who decide to “learn a language” never become fluent enuff to have a single conversation
you think this because every time you've decided to learn a language has been because some ugly girl you've worked with is from another country and then you lose interest in them after a week because you realize the more they talk to you the less they want to talk to you

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
you think this because every time you've decided to learn a language has been because some ugly girl you've worked with is from another country and then you lose interest in them after a week because you realize the more they talk to you the less they want to talk to you
:this:

JamesMatadobra

Low rep power
If you go for german check out the Michel Thomas german audio tapes, you can torrent them for free. I never used his stuff for German but I did for french.
Luke Smith recommended him too.
His french stuff was really good. Luke Smith said that after he died though the school he started put out a bunch of other languages in his "method" but they suck. Idk, I wish he survived long enough to do russian

PoopEater3million

Low rep power
Japanese all the way I started learning it this year I feel like German and Dutch would only take like a year or less to be fluent in

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
goal: grind out the top 2,000 kanji through a website made by a redditor because anki makes me fall asleep
(website is https://hammer.app/)

once i have 2,000 kanji on lock then i can just follow more netouyos on twitter and read their tweets and then become the inverse kyoto zoomer