• Mid

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
Kanye’s Vultures is out. What are your thoughts?

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
IMG_5400.jpeg

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
donda and donda 2 were so bad (as were most of the vultures songs previously released / planned for the album) that my expectations were rock bottom

stars - almost good but felt incomplete
keys to my life - shit
paid - good. i agree with nick that house influence is based
talking - kind of interesting but just doesn't sound very good
back to me - good. i like the percussion and it benefits from having someone who is good at rapping on it
hoodrat - kinda annoying but also good
do it - gets good at the end but mostly mid
paperwork - shit, sounds like something from donda 2
burn - i wish the whole album was like this. less than 2 mins long tho
fuck sumn - idk how i feel about this one. need to relisten and confirm the upload im hearing isn't just shit quality
vultures - mid
carnival - mid production, shit lyrics
so good - good especially towards the end but mostly just makes me want to listen to i feel love
problematic - probably the 2nd best song on the album
king - i like that he called himself an antisemite, good closer

overall: has 0 great songs, a few good songs, some shit songs, mostly mid. best songs (burn, problematic) had kanye rapping about things that are more relevant instead of slop. felt more cohesive than donda and donda 2 but still somewhat incomplete and unsatisfying

best songs: burn, problematic, paid, so good, king
worst songs: paperwork, keys to my life, carnival

score: im feeling a strong 5 to a light 6
tran -- sition. have you given this record a listen? did you love it? did you hate it? let me know in the comments

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
"I can’t promote this, too profane.

To be clear— I like a lot of the songs on the album and I understand this is artistic self-expression but I wouldn’t feel comfortable dedicating a stream to it when there is so much gratuitous, base sexual content and some flippant blasphemy.

I don’t want to do a stream doing nothing other than sitting and listening to songs about blowjobs and orgies. At least “bleached t shirt” was funny.

Carnival has to be his worst song ever. Jordan Carter, “Playboi Carti” is the epitome of irredeemable retard nignoramus, totally contemptible person.

And the British stadium choir anticipates the wigger douche bags that will like this song and the lyrics about blowjobs and anal. Fitting that it sampled Hell of a Life, his other most blasphemous song.

Definitely prefer keys to my life, stars, beg forgiveness… even Back to Me is better. It’s lewd but in a cheeky, funny way. Impious but boyish, impish.

Carnival is too dark. And dark because of its banality. Definitely going through a carnal, hedonistic phase but he’s still in there. I wish he would resist these impulses.

Okay maybe I should do a listening party idk"

-Nick Fuentes

Groyperanon

Low rep power
The album is pretty much forgettable in the lyrics and the beats like no song stuck with me and the only decent song wasn't even on the final product, and its just degenerate rap from a rapper that people say is above the Playboi Carti (which he collab with on this album) along with the whole genius stuff . The only way I see it charting is because of the stan accounts using it a coping mechanism for Kanye killing his superstar status because of Pete Davison fucking Kim and his legacy only being remembered as an crazy "antisemite."

Last edited:

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
the album format was not as popular in the 1950's. it was more artsy jazz artists in the late 50's and early 60's and then bob dylan in 63-64 who made the beatles and the beach boys want to focus on making cohesive albums instead of individual songs