The Chat Thread

Zero Charisma

Low rep power
chris pool reactor.jpg

Tim's brother Chris also has a trademark piece of headwear, probably also bald.

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
@$lave wheres the nick twitter space u said u were recording fagot :coffee: i still never listened to it

$lave

Staff member
High rep power

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
actually i don't find it weird at all. it's because there aren't really any good narratives to push by showing people his ideology or analyzing it. he didn't just adopt some meme ideology from the internet and kill on behalf of it, he came up with his own weird ideology all by himself (although he was influenced by internet meme ideologies like antinatalism, anarcho-primitivism, and anarchism), and the ideology died with him.

this video is good. bonus for mentioning fringeelements (alt hype's alt)

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
some morbidly obese boomer on a motorcycle just punched the window of my car because i tailedgated him for driving 30mph when the speed limit was 35mph and most people drive like 40-45mph there anyway. once another lane opened up i sped up next to him and flipped him off, then i immediately got stuck next to him at a light which is when he started yelling and then punched my window. i just made a cringing face and flipped him off again and that was that. didnt seem to do any damage.

idk if i would do anything differently if i went back and did this over again, because i dont have any weapons in my car. if i had a firearm, i would have killed him.