Superchat Workshop

Ricky_von_Pianti

Disreputable member
Hey guys✋🏻
I need help writing superchats. Apparently the ones I keep sending are “bad”?? I’m sick of people making fun of them on the timeline. Honestly. I put a decent amount of work into them considering they’re $3. I don’t even get a thank you for them. NHB told me they wouldn’t even read mine unless they’re $25+!! It’s fucking bullshit. And now I guess my Nick superchats aren’t even being read anymore??! I need to pay $5 now for them to be read. Burgers cost $10 now. Coffees $8. How am I supposed to afford to eat! So please guys. I need your help. I don’t think I can financially afford another rebrand. How can I effectively write superchats? How do you guys convey your unique political insights and convince the reader you’re just like them to win them as your friend?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I plan on getting a refund and taking my superchats back at AFPAC

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
have you tried fisting yourself? :fist:

BlackpilledNEET

Low rep power
Hey guys✋🏻
I need help writing superchats. Apparently the ones I keep sending are “bad”?? I’m sick of people making fun of them on the timeline. Honestly. I put a decent amount of work into them considering they’re $3. I don’t even get a thank you for them. NHB told me they wouldn’t even read mine unless they’re $25+!! It’s fucking bullshit. And now I guess my Nick superchats aren’t even being read anymore??! I need to pay $5 now for them to be read. Burgers cost $10 now. Coffees $8. How am I supposed to afford to eat! So please guys. I need your help. I don’t think I can financially afford another rebrand. How can I effectively write superchats? How do you guys convey your unique political insights and convince the reader you’re just like them to win them as your friend?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise I plan on getting a refund and taking my superchats back at AFPAC
Pro tip: Stop adding messages to your superchats. Please spare Nick and the viewers from more cringe.