Schizo redpilled redpills thread

braus

Low rep power
i heard there are demons frozen deep in the ice in antarctica
i dont remember where i heard this

JamesMatadobra

Low rep power
Soulless zombies are real and make up about 75% of the population. NPC theory is real and most of it was stolen from the soulless zombie theory I used to write about on the misc and old neanderthal.world and other forums. I could write an entire blog or wiki about this topic but there is a limit how much I can write here off the top of my head.

Majority of people have no "thoughts" and are empty vessels. They have no mind.

Mind is a supernatural phenomenon that can only exist from a soul. It is like a hyperdimensional effect of having a soul. Soulless zombies have no mind or soul. They are empty vessels that act as if they were human by mimicking what real humans act like. If you stab them, they cry out in pain not because they can feel pain, but because that is what they learned that humans with a soul will do when stabbed.

Some soulless zombies are just empty vessels but others become possessed by hyperdimensional entities some people call demons. These demons feed off of negative energy. They wear the bodies of the soulless zombies like a suit so they can have physical form in this plane of reality. They use the bodies of soulless zombies for evil and they do things to cause pain and negative emotions so they can feed off of this energy.

The other empty vessel soulless zombies are more neutral. They have scripts they use because they have no mind or soul. It is like a computer program that prints out pre programmed scripts. Some examples of this would be the guys talking about sports. "Did you see the game last night? did you see when that guy caught the ball real good? We'll beat you next time bob" another example would be the women soulless zombies scripts. Taking a sip of starbucks and saying with the same vocal tonality "Soo good" or "Oh. Muy. Gawd." or saying the word "Ree-allYY??" all the same way. I notice a lot of the younger ones have vocal fry or sound like they are asking a question when saying a sentence.

These soulless zombie people are spiritually dead. They lack the essence which makes them conscious and human. Because they have no soul or conscious they also have no conscience,. They have no gut feeling of what is right or wrong. What is good or bad. They are zombies. Walking dead.

When you start to notice them you see patterns. You can start spotting them everywhere and it is terrifying. There is a thing you notice when looking at eyes. The soulless zombies have no light or movement behind their eyes. Its like they are cold solid concrete eyes. They repeat opinions not because they think them because they have no thoughts. If you say something that conflicts with their scripts they repeat they react in anger not because they can feel anger. It is their final action they can take when their script hits a wall and there is nothing left for them to do.

This also ties into dead society theory and how the current situation has come into existence. It also ties into simulacra / Map theory on how social media can come into existence from a dead society made of spiritually dead soulless zombie meat puppets. Social media "profiles" are a concrete structured statue representation of a human but only works in this society made of 75%+ soulless zombies because in order for something to be considered "social" it must occur with socialization. Only real humans can socialize as in communicate. Socializing used to be face to face speaking with another human until the invention of communication mediums like telephones and things. Then the more technology that gets invented, the further away from socializing it becomes until you are no longer communicating with another human at all, you are directly communicating with a machine such as a computer. Only in this world with soulless zombies is this not an obviously bizarre situation. "social media" is not social at all. It becomes an invisible prison neon coffin simulacra map territory we now live inside after society has died and decayed. Internalizing this new prison medium also is how some humans can turn into soulless zombies. Once you internalize a medium in the mind it affects your mind and alters how you experience reality. Read about how humans internalized typography after the invention of the printing press and how it affected their experience of reality, they changed to "reading" the world rather than "seeing" it, they continued to "read" even after they put down the book. Marshall Mcluhan theory etc.

I'll write more on this later

mochi

High rep power
very long way of saying "normies just copy other normies all the time"

truly revolutionary thoughts