Quality of Life Purchases

L

Lobot

What are some inexpensive items you've bought or been gifted that made your life that much easier?

I was gifted a windshield shade that really made getting into my car more pleasant in the summer. Another is I bought a bunch of USB-C cables so I wouldn't have to unplug cables and move them around everywhere. One for the bed, the office, the car.

I also bought a Leap V2 for my office. Makes working and steaming easier now that's it's in a comfortable chair.

Last edited by a moderator:

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power

fardballoon

Low rep power
What are some inexpensive items you've bought or been gifted that made your life that much easier?

I was gifted a windshield shade that really made getting into my car more pleasant in the summer. Another is I bought a bunch of USB-C cables so I wouldn't have to unplug cables and move them around everywhere. One for the bed, the office, the car.

I also bought a Leap V2 for my office. Makes working and steaming easier now that's it's in a comfortable chair.
I bought one of those power things with a bunch of plugs and it even has multiple USB and type c plugs as well, very useful

Unpasteurized

High rep power
I bought an old wool overcoat off eBay for next to nothing. it is really nice and feels more real than a synthetic winter jacket. not really for everyone tho because it feels larpy.

L

Lobot

I bought an old wool overcoat off eBay for next to nothing. it is really nice and feels more real than a synthetic winter jacket. not really for everyone tho because it feels larpy.
I really like jackets that have a longer fit on the torso, I've picked up a few thrifting