No Holds Barred General

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
they're making an app too, thats gonna be so neat

PAS

High rep power
>made using wix
Wix is literally an Israeli company btw. There‘s no reason to use it for a site thats designed to look primitive (or for any site at all). You could easily make an equivalent site with just simple html in an afternoon.

bemis

Low rep power
>le super cool retro web 1.0 site
>made using wix

really nigga?
Listening to @DaltonClodfelter try to get Wix and GoDaddy working made me want to kill myself, glad it's working now though
Wix is literally an Israeli company btw. There‘s no reason to use it for a site thats designed to look primitive (or for any site at all). You could easily make an equivalent site with just simple html in an afternoon.
yeah if it's static you could even host it freely on github pages or out of s3 or something.

Schnuffel

Low rep power
Ya should export to firebase eventually but idk about the Spotify app
That "spotify widget" is the radio, where NHB shows will come out of. Also wix allows an easy way to implement a merch shop and pay wall pages for archive shows. Think I'll code that stuff from scratch in a few days? Eventually the website will be independent

DaltonClodfelter

Low rep power
FAMOUS E-CELEB
We copied heavans
We copied heavans gate site

It was made externally but for simplicity in domain connection we used wix to bridge the gap. The site was made mostly before we started using Wix.

DaltonClodfelter

Low rep power
FAMOUS E-CELEB
That "spotify widget" is the radio, where NHB shows will come out of. Also wix allows an easy way to implement a merch shop and pay wall pages for archive shows. Think I'll code that stuff from scratch in a few days? Eventually the website will be independent
This guys just a faggot tbh

DaltonClodfelter

Low rep power
FAMOUS E-CELEB
The widget that is being used for the internet radio show has easily been the most costly piece of this process. Aside from minor site stuff it hasn't been that bad. However hosting the internet radio broadcast requires atkeast 3 different licenses. Not cheap at all. I figured if we are doing that we might as well get an app together. Little did I know it cost just to be a dev on google play or the apple app store. BUT fuck it lmao. We are here now. Hopefully we will have an app in a week or two.

mochi

High rep power