drake won . kendrick is for reddit nerds

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
Ok now that we have all the wrong opinions out of the way

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
i think with this and his last album hes trying to match the new modern hip hop sound in his own way. it just sux.

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
he peaked with good kid mad city and that album is about how black people only kill people because of environmental factors

mochi

High rep power
ikr cant believe this was him 11 years ago

control was awful to an embarrassing level man, his verse was easily the worst on it.

Oh wow he said that he's really good at rapping and said how good at rapping he is.
Oh wow he continued to say that he's a good rapper and how he's really good at rapping.
He named a bunch of people in a row. Wow. I can't believe that he said a bunch of people's names. Wow...
Now he's saying how he is good at rapping again. Amazing...

yeah dude totally

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
control was awful to an embarrassing level man, his verse was easily the worst on it.

Oh wow he said that he's really good at rapping and said how good at rapping he is.
Oh wow he continued to say that he's a good rapper and how he's really good at rapping.
He named a bunch of people in a row. Wow. I can't believe that he said a bunch of people's names. Wow...
Now he's saying how he is good at rapping again. Amazing...

yeah dude totally
check out this fagot saying it was one of the most exciting things to happen in the last decade