I'm building a PC

Small changes, goto Noctua fans
Add an OS SSD so you are not running games + OS off the same SSD
Added fan pack for case

PC parts list

View attachment 1597
Dont get that Noctua though, I see how its designed now. Get one that is more like mine that has an intake and outtake.

IMG_3510.jpg

If you buy prebuild you are limiting yourself for upgrading potentially and paying extra when its really like legos.

You can find a video online of someone building a PC with your motherboard and just watch the video over and over. When it comes down to plugging all the little wires into the mobo, just read the book.

Wash your hands, don't force anything, and don't smash the parts together and you will be okay. Make sure you are done before you do a test up boot.

If your test boot fails, then see how the motherboard is reacting when its being powered on then search that mother board with the reaction it gives.
ie "My motherboard model flashing lights, on power on" "My motherboard no lights, no BIOS boot" Then work your way back double checking connections.

it is like Legos don't be scared to build a PC, use PC parts picker to make sure parts are compatible.

muttonhead

High rep power
Buttholer
anyone who says building a PC is easy like putting together legos is a dum nigger and needs to be lynched. the only lego moment of the whole build is sticking the memory sticks on the motherboard. why the fuck does everyone compare PC building to legos i wanna rape u fagot

PAS

High rep power
anyone who says building a PC is easy like putting together legos is a dum nigger and needs to be lynched. the only lego moment of the whole build is sticking the memory sticks on the motherboard. why the fuck does everyone compare PC building to legos i wanna rape u fagot
skill issue.

muttonhead

High rep power
Buttholer
ya i have fond memories of playing with my legos as a kid and putting thermal paste on them and using a screwdriver to attach them and zip tying wires together and reading instruction booklets to understand why the fucking PCI cable is labeled VGA and cramming my hand into a tight space to plug wires into the power supply for 20 minutes fuck u

no wonder you keep failing nofap.

Weak will.
I could build a pc in my mind piece by piece like you who can barely visualize a grey apple.
Same with AR15s, I know every part inside and out.

Its easier then Legos.