I want to marry Asa Mitaka from Chainsaw Man

AmrenPeter

Low rep power
I want to marry Asa Mitaka from Chainsaw Man. Ever since I was a young boy I've been interested in femcels, but I've mostly been repelled because they are smelly autists who do not know how to think. One day, while I was reading the Chainsaw Man manga, I saw an image of a peculiar raven-haired girl with a school uniform. I immediately fell in love. The long, luscious hair, the plain yet cute attire, the awkward, autistic, yet cute personality all formed into one perfect being by the name of Asa Mitaka. And so I began my search for Asa, I read all the Chainsaw Man manga part 2 just so I could the most out of her majesty. I searched all of Danbooru for images of her, just so I could get to see her beautiful NEET body. You see, Makima is not the dominatrix matriarch I love. Asa is. She is in love with me. Yet the reality barrier separates us like Romeo and Juliette. It is the cruel fate that is reality that separates such star-crossed lovers from each other. Only something so powerful as the reality barrier can separate me from my dear Asa. For it is my true fate to be married to my lover. On dark days where there is no sun, I shall caress Asa and tell her everything is alright. On bright days, where there is nought but bliss, I will stay by her side, to share the bliss infinitefold, like two mirrors in proximity. On the adventurous days, we will steal what we wish. Some days, we will steal diamonds. Some days, we will steal virginities. And always, we will steal our hearts. Each other's hearts. For it is the true love that does not brag, it only contains itself infinitely. Such is the love of me and Asa Mitaka

Attachments

• IMG_9856.jpeg
    IMG_9856.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 18