How often do you shit? Shit thread.

JamesMatadobra

Low rep power
Once a day in the mornings. I used to do a night schedule where it would be at night but I switched it to mornings about 8 years ago because I like to shower after the morning poo. I think its a better schedule. But a long time ago when I used to be big into bodybuilding I would poo 2 or 3 times a day. I was eating a ton of food though and those preworkout drinks would cause one too about 30 minutes after drinking it.

I used to do grounds and facility maintenance at a large "park" place. It was more of a forest on the coast of the ocean without being more specific. I hated whenever they would do those iron man race things at the park. Those people would drink the preworkout drinks and destroy the bathrooms. I would have to clean 8 bathrooms x2 for male and female at each, and they would poop all over the place. It sucked so bad

I am shitting rn... I poop twice a day. Morn and night. Is this abnormal? Brapping big time rn.
One big one in the morning if I can help it, currently on Wegovy and Keto.

Right now my shits are kinda perfect, big from fiber and barely have to wipe.

With the Wegovy sometimes I take a laxative, if I have had steak and tacos and not been in Keto.

Keto right now along with some fiber seems to be best for me.

Once a day in the mornings. I used to do a night schedule where it would be at night but I switched it to mornings about 8 years ago because I like to shower after the morning poo. I think its a better schedule. But a long time ago when I used to be big into bodybuilding I would poo 2 or 3 times a day. I was eating a ton of food though and those preworkout drinks would cause one too about 30 minutes after drinking it.

I used to do grounds and facility maintenance at a large "park" place. It was more of a forest on the coast of the ocean without being more specific. I hated whenever they would do those iron man race things at the park. Those people would drink the preworkout drinks and destroy the bathrooms. I would have to clean 8 bathrooms x2 for male and female at each, and they would poop all over the place. It sucked so bad
RIP.

At least you survived.

The shitstorm.

hackinzoomer

Low rep power
I usually pinch off 3-5 a day during the weekdays because of how much coffee I drink. Only 1-2 times a day on the weekend.

i cant breed

Low rep power
thanks for asking i always have to push shit out of my annus in the morning and usually a couple times more each day. to be frank with you i'm fed up with it and i am seeking alternatives but have found nothing. i'm sick and tired of wiping shit off of my anus even if its usually only one or two wipes and almost never more than twenty or 30 wipes enough is enough . and the building my apartment is in does not allow the hose that sprays water up your anuis either. just squeezing it out is annoying to because it often happen when i get excited suh chaz the moment i know i'm gonna do it again.

short answer: 1d3