Forum meme/banner general

Stiff

raawr :3
Developer
Low rep power
white/transparent mix background. probably make this the uploaded version for now... maybe? @Stiff idk how to change stuff myself :hawkward:

lain3.png
Ok, I'm sourcing the images from this thread rn so here are optimized versions and I'll swap them now (no modern browser will ever use the smaller one but the theme wants it)
lain3_1x.png

lain3_2x.png

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
131285154814d.gif

could extend the canvas but kinda like square idk nigger butthead fucker bumhole

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
now every banner is the current rotation is made by me because no one else is even trying. wow cool.

YOU GUYS CAN RUN THE SITE YOURSELVES FOR ALL I GIVE A FUCK, I AM SO DONE WITH THIS FUCKING PLACE. I WORK MY ASS OFF TRYING TO KEEP IT ACTIVE BY POSTING NEW THREADS AND SHIT TRYING TO START CONVERSATION BUT NOBODY EVER RESPONDS BECAUSE APPARENTLY NOBODY GIVES A SHIT. NOBODY APPRECIATES THE SHITTY FUCKING BANNERS I PUT UP EVERY OTHER DAY, OR THE SMILIES, OR THE SONGS I ADD INTO THE MUSIC SECTION. YOU GUYS CAN ALL FUCK YOURSELVES AND GO DYE, I REALLY DON'T CARE ANYMORE. AND DON'T TRY TO CALM ME DOWN OK, BECAUSE I'M FUCKING GONE. I'M DEAD SERIOUS. I SHOULD HAVE LEFT A LONG FUCKING TIME AGO.

:coffee: so true and i say it all the time...

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
im ganna coom

IMG_9197.jpeg

:augh:

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
someone make a banner based on harvest moon box art and another one based on katamari damacy