Favorite Video Game?

mochi

High rep power
the main reason i support ukraine against russia is that i want stalker 2 to come out as soon as possible

The Envoy

Disreputable member
wuts ur Favorite Video Game? how did it affect u?
Kotor 1 and 2 basically cemented my love of science fiction and gave me the joy of excellent storytelling. Also likely impacted my sense of right and wrong from a young age as there is much to learn from the ethos of contradictory sentiments that simultaneously serve the same goal. Much like the conversations with kreia and the many conflicts you come across as a 3rd party observer.

martian

Low rep power
My favorite game of all time is Skyrim. However I just fired up XCOM2 because I only play strategy games now.
1709181865444.png

BlackpilledNEET

Low rep power
bo2.jpg
BO2. Spent a lot of time playing that game as a kid(and I still do play it once in a while using a 3rd party launcher called Plutonium). I would kill to go back and experience BO2 at release again. I think it helped me cope with the death of a beloved family member that year.

Last edited:

BlackpilledNEET

Low rep power
Oldschool Runescape for online MMO stuff cause of how much time I've spent on it and invested. I quit and have only logged back in a few times the past year though only to make sure I still have access to my account.

Noita is probably my favorite game right now even know I barely ever get a chance to play anything. That or modded New Vegas/TTW takes the cake.
New Vegas is very fun.

MightyV2

Low rep power
Modded Mount and Blade Warband, New Vegas, Project Zomboid and League of legends

RPGs are fun

Mooop

Low rep power
Rimworld. Played so many different saves and so many different runs but have never finished the game. World of Tanks is also super fun