Dune Part 2

JoshTheRemover

Low rep power
What do you guys think about Dune 2? I gotta say, it's some the best scifi kino we've gotten since Revenge of the Sith

Nemkris

Low rep power
How long is it? I can't watch 3 hours movies literally impossible to me. Also, do I need to see the first one too? I've read the first book like 10 years ago so I know the basic setup.

JoshTheRemover

Low rep power
How long is it? I can't watch 3 hours movies literally impossible to me. Also, do I need to see the first one too? I've read the first book like 10 years ago so I know the basic setup.
It's 2 hours and 40 minutes. And yes, it picks up exactly where part 1 leaves off. Part 1 isn't quite as long though. That being said, it kept my attention so much that I completely forgot about my popcorn and also refused to get up to piss so that I wouldn't miss a second.

Nemkris

Low rep power
It's 2 hours and 40 minutes. And yes, it picks up exactly where part 1 leaves off. Part 1 isn't quite as long though. That being said, it kept my attention so much that I completely forgot about my popcorn and also refused to get up to piss so that I wouldn't miss a second.
2 hours 40 minutes? blackpilled again

PHARAOH

Low rep power
Very good films :) love the world building
Saw it with my friends last weekend, seeing it with my mom this weekent