Cigarettes

DaltonClodfelter

Low rep power
FAMOUS E-CELEB
What do you guys smoke?
I’ve been smoking since 2016. First was a camel crush menthol. Never again. It’s been Marlboro Red 100s ever since. Also side questions: anyone use soft packs? And why?

Attachments

• IMG_1003.jpeg
    IMG_1003.jpeg
    589 KB · Views: 22

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
one time there was a fire drill in my dorm and i was feeling so shitty about failing a test that i decided not to evacuate from my bunk bed. after 10 mins the sound was unbearable so i got up and tried to leave but security around the building stopped me and made me give them my name and student ID number. i got called to the disciplinary office and they made me sign up for mandatory safety trainings.

i felt so blackpilled that i went to 7/11 and tried to buy cigarettes so i could smoke for the first time ever, but the indian guy noticed my ID was expired and refused to sell them to me.

DaltonClodfelter

Low rep power
FAMOUS E-CELEB
one time there was a fire drill in my dorm and i was feeling so shitty about failing a test that i decided not to evacuate from my bunk bed. after 10 mins the sound was unbearable so i got up and tried to leave but security around the building stopped me and made me give them my name and student ID number. i got called to the disciplinary office and they made me sign up for mandatory safety trainings.

i felt so blackpilled that i went to 7/11 and tried to buy cigarettes so i could smoke for the first time ever, but the indian guy noticed my ID was expired and refused to sell them to me.
Did you ever pick up smoking after?

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
i smoked/vaped from 2019-2021 and quit becuz the girl that would buy them 4 me had 2 move. about a year ago i stared using nicotine gum while reading or doing course work,

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
ya its not as fun but i dont ever feel the need to do it. its just like a supplement

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
Marlboro Menthol Smooth Ice. I know menthols are for niggers but I like how cold they are compared to a regular menthol. Reminds me of Sutliff Frosty Mint pipe tobacco.
i tried newports sometimes and would go through those packs so fast, menthol is nice. it felt like the McDonald's of cigarettes. good but im going 2 feel terrible if i do this all the time