Book Club

braus

Low rep power
Nick has often recommended Jesus in the Talmud by Peter Schafer and Blood Passover by Ariel Toaff. He mentioned before reading a book about jews poisoning wells during the black death but he never mentioned which book it was. I know that The Black Death by Rosemary Horrox mentions it briefly, and you can find a text-to-speech reading of it on bitchute.
Some more books that Nick has regularly recommended are: Against Our Better Judgement by Alison Weir, The Weight of Three Thousand Years by Israel Shahak, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy by Mearsheimer (and The Tragedy of Great Power Politics), two works from Samuel T. Francis titled Beautiful Losers and Essential Writings on Race, Supermob by Gus Russo (his state department friend recommended this one to him), Decline of the West by Spengler, Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes, and, of course, Ron Unz's American Pravda series, specifically his articles titled Holocaust Denial and Oddities of the Jewish Religion. He also once or twice mentioned Sex and Character by Otto Weininger, an anti-semitic jew who wrote that jews were feminine.
I would personally recommend The Last Days of the Romanovs by Robert Wilton if you've ever been interested in how the Russian royal family was murdered by the jewish bolsheviks. It includes a demographic list of the soviet government (including names) at the end of the book. Around 82% were jewish.

Clovis

Low rep power
I read about as much as I could get through of Rod Dreher's "The Benedict Option", recently, for class. An absolutely contemptible compilation of Dreher sobbing about how Trump is mean and has too much fun and how the only solution is for Christians to make wholesome changes communes and leave politics forever, which he has done for himself by leaving Catholicism for Eastern Orthodoxy in 2006 (because he thinks Catholicism is run by a secret mafia of gay priests) and fleeing to Hungary (would you like to guess what religion they follow there? hint; it's not Orthodoxy) last year. His arguments are nothing but thinly veiled moral cowardice .

Clovis

Low rep power
On a much more positive note, I started List's "The National System of Political Economy" and Haller's "Restoration of Political Science" a little less and a little more recently, respectively. I do not have much time to read on my own, but they have both been quite insightful and fascinating to read.

Clovis

Low rep power
Everyone who uses this forum should read Shibumi by Trevanian as soon as possible. Trevanian is a genius and it is one of the only books I have ever read where I was actually kind of close to tears. It's by no means a sad book, it is just really, really good.

braus

Low rep power
I forgot to mention some important books last night.
'Suicide of a Superpower' and 'The Death of the West' by Patrick J. Buchanan. Nick used to reference these books a lot when he used to call himself a paleocon.
'Icebreaker: Who Started the Second World War?' by Viktor Suvorov. If you've watched Nick's Russia-Ukraine War debates then you may remember him reference this theory called the "Suvorov Hypothesis," which claims that Stalin had been preparing for decades to conquer all of Europe, and it was only by Hitler's preeminent strike against the Soviet Union that this plan was thwarted. You can tell by the author's last name that this is the book that posits this theory.
'Destined for War: Can America and China Escape Thucydides' Trap?' by Graham Allison. I'm not sure if Nick has referenced this book specifically, but I know he referenced Thucydides' Trap while discussing international relations concerning America and China. He may have read the book, or he may have simply heard of the concept.
'The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order' by Samuel P. Huntington. Can't remember if he referenced this one or not tbh.
'The Metamorphosis of Plants' by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
I'm fairly certain that Nick has a collection of Joseph de Maistre's works as well.

braus

Low rep power
I also found this pastebin archive of Nick's booklist from 2017 done by Chris Emerson (https://pastebin.com/evF7zgDB):

Nicholas J. Fuentes Book List (2017 Version)
(Archived from old website)

Many of my Twitter followers and RSBN viewers have been asking me for a longer recommended reading list, so I present in no particular order some of the most important books which have so far shaped my thoughts.

Economics
1. Free to Choose by Milton Friedman
2. Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman
3. Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell
4. Marxism by Thomas Sowell
5. Free Trade Doesn't Work by Ian Fletcher
6. The Road to Serfdom by Friedrich Hayek
7. The Law by Frederic Bastiat
8. Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Friedrich Nietzsche
9. The Conscience of a Conservative by Barry Goldwater
10. Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky
11. The Clash of Civilizations by Samuel Huntington
12. The Coming Anarchy by Robert Kaplan
13. World Order by Henry Kissinger
14. The Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes
15. America in Retreat by Bret Stephens
16. The Middle East by Bernard Lewis
17. The Path to Power by Robert Caro
18. The Death of the West by Pat Buchanan
19. The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump
20. Liberty's Secrets by Joshua Charles
21. The Israel Lobby by John Mearsheimer
22. Unthinkable by Kenneth Pollack
23. The Last Superstition by Ed Feser
24. Mere Christianity by CS Lewis
25. The Federalist Papers by John Jay, James Madison, and Alexander Hamilton
26. Things That Matter by Charles Krauthammer

lookingupnotdown

Low rep power
John Tolands bio on Adolf Hitler is Gem-packed with goodies that will make every chud filled with glee. I finshed hesiods works again (only 3 poop reads). I am reading through "Sources of Chinese Tradition vol 1" very interesting work and I wish there was a book like it on romand and greek culture. Primary sources with some scholarly context. Very nice overview. But I am already forgetting it. I must take notes.

Ecclesiastes 12:12
"My son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh."