best anime openings and endings (AUTISM CHAMBER)

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power

more "if you've seen this, you are a real truecel nigga"-core

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
i feel like all the anime avi groypers have only seen 5 anime series all made in the past few years and i mog all of them even though i haven't given a shit about anime for years.

i feel like everyone is a normie other than me, and my interests in everything are extremely deep whereas everyone else is shallow and an NPC

lemme guess you're about to post attack on titan (you, reading this)

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
attack on titan is better than every other anime you’ve ever seen and ur mad

:cofvee:

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
re:zero, attack on titan, frieren, monogatari, re:zero, attack on titan, frieren, monogatari, re:zero, attack on titan, frieren, monogatari... neon genesis evangelion

remember when spy x family was in the NPC rotation too? pepperidge nigger butthole fuck you :cheer:

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
i feel like all the anime avi groypers have only seen 5 anime series all made in the past few years and i mog all of them even though i haven't given a shit about anime for years.

i feel like everyone is a normie other than me, and my interests in everything are extremely deep whereas everyone else is shallow and an NPC

lemme guess you're about to post attack on titan (you, reading this)
i never rlly liked the art style of attack on titan so i never got into it. when i was like 14 i remember trying 2 get into anime becuz it was 4chancore and a robot hobby. i watched welcome to the nhk and watamote and thought both were ok. watched evangelion a bit later and thought it was good. watched death note chainsaw man and re:zero not too long ago and liked them

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
the bait is set. now we wait

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
normies spend their entire lives on snapchat and going to parties or something. it's so strange. it took me barely any time to watch over 100 anime series to completion. really no time at all.

life is so strange...

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
(anime avi guy who posts anime art every day) hey bro here's the uhhh five total anime series i have seen in my entire life :smag:

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
my erect dick is hovering over the autism button, dripping with precum :eyetwitch:

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
oh u aint seen nothing yet.

*cracks nuckles*

this is why i like rateyourmusic and myanimelist

fundamentally i wanna know if someone is actually into a hobby or not, u know like they're a fucking freak who is obsessed with something and has deep dark thoughts about the inner machinations of the medium they care about, or if they're just an NPC with a surface level interest and beneath that thin surface they are just another normie who spends all their time doing normal functioning human individual tasks.