opinions and life things /dear diary

JamesMatadobra

Low rep power
I buried my cat today. Had her for 11 years. Been through a lot together. Not feeling well really. I was watching some of the palestine protests tonight. Drinking. Protests seem half assed and weak. Whatever happened to the based commies from back in the day? those dudes were lighting fire to shit and throwing bricks at cops. We dont see that tonight. Bunch of pussies out there. I miss the old school commies. Speaking of that though I think they were using that "periscope" app to communicate but then they shut down that app after the 2020 protests I wonder what the heck happened with that app and why they did that. Anyway I am listening to an old rage against the machine album to pay tribute to the old school commies live streaming it here https://www.robotstreamer.com/robot/6889

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
sorry for your loss.
try listening to this (by yourself, not streaming, in a comfy atmosphere while introspecting)

NTct-Nj-Yz-NC5qc-GVn.jpg

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
25,000 kittens has helped me feel less bad after the deaths of 2 of my cats over the past few years. had both since childhood. (both times euthanasia d/t cancer)

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
sophie is unironically lit. i love trannies srs

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
laura les got me brick’d up rn fr.

day 10 btw

Nemkris

Low rep power
I buried my cat today. Had her for 11 years. Been through a lot together. Not feeling well really. I was watching some of the palestine protests tonight. Drinking. Protests seem half assed and weak. Whatever happened to the based commies from back in the day? those dudes were lighting fire to shit and throwing bricks at cops. We dont see that tonight. Bunch of pussies out there. I miss the old school commies. Speaking of that though I think they were using that "periscope" app to communicate but then they shut down that app after the 2020 protests I wonder what the heck happened with that app and why they did that. Anyway I am listening to an old rage against the machine album to pay tribute to the old school commies live streaming it here https://www.robotstreamer.com/robot/6889

Everything is gay and boring now, even commies.