Nigger showcase

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
i saw an interview with some oldhead jazz fagot (u know the type) talmbout how the white man don’t understand jazz and blah blah.

nigger: we invented the saxaphone, trumpet, drumkit, etc. and all the sound equipment and studios u use to record this shit.

left to their own devices niggers would be banging bongo drums and eating lizards. black american culture = white culture. ur welcome btw.
counterargument:

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
giant steps is probably worth more to human civilization than anything that has ever come out of china, india, south america.............
niggers redeemed? :thingken:

• Keyed
Reactions: PAS

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
john coltrane just let the Holy Spirit flow through him and galaxy level fractals flowed out. obviously he wasn't smart enough to sit down and plan out all of the layers to his music. this is what his "composition" looked like (not giant steps, just an example):

5-Gj-A7-Gg-E4-Pq-Dc6-Dos-T-3xtac-QU8-Nj-CVbb-EKTF2-Kmrs.webp

"Giant Steps" was composed and recorded during Coltrane's 1959 sessions for Atlantic Records, his first for the label. The original recording features Coltrane on tenor saxophone, Paul Chambers on double bass, Tommy Flanagan on piano, and Art Taylor on drums. As with other compositions, Coltrane brought "Giant Steps" to the studio without rehearsal.

tl;dr it was the Holy Spirit.

and now for something White, a soy video essay:

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
you made a way funnier post the first time we had this conversation in like 2016
u posted a funny picture of louis armstrong blowing into a trumpet. now you just posted a generic soyjak.

also in that same thread i posted a bunch of JQ images and you said i was a schizo or something.