HOPLITE MOGGED BY DIXIE BOY

Ricky_von_Pianti

Disreputable member
Paul Allen is unstoppable

Streamers are growing weary of his growing influence and their draining viewership ($$$ superchats). They’ve tried to harness his content and continually use his platform for network branching while staying passive as they gatekeep him in back channels

Beardson challenged him. He failed to throw Paul Allen off his game.

Today, Hoplite tried mogging him. It backfired as Hoplite’s posturing eroded into sophomoric bullying contrasted with Paul Allen’s witty charisma and peacemaking.

How will they subdue or get rid of Paul Allen??! Who can match his wit and relatability?

Attachments

• IMG_4981.jpeg
    IMG_4981.jpeg
    812.3 KB · Views: 21

Ricky_von_Pianti

Disreputable member
index.php

Paul Allen is unstoppable

Streamers are growing weary of his growing influence and their draining viewership ($$$ superchats). They’ve tried to harness his content and continually use his platform for network branching while staying passive as they gatekeep him in back channels

Beardson challenged him. He failed to throw Paul Allen off his game.

Today, Hoplite tried mogging him. It backfired as Hoplite’s posturing eroded into sophomoric bullying contrasted with Paul Allen’s witty charisma and peacemaking.

How will they subdue or get rid of Paul Allen??! Who can match his wit and relatability?
I STAND CORRECTED

Cleatus is the man to put Paul Allen in his place and check him

DALTON IS A GENIUS

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
yohoplite follows me on twitter and i didn't follow him back :smug: :smug: