Free Money

Mooop

Low rep power
Findhelp.org came up in my TikTok feed and it’s a site that connects you with grants. Mostly for veterans and single moms but some can be for students. Free money if you’re eligible, lmk about other grants/free money.

No foodbankmaxxing I’m not a dumb stupid nigger who can’t afford food in America

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
where did that fagot homeless groyper go, i think he would like this thread

• This
Reactions: PAS

Mooop

Low rep power
where did that fagot homeless groyper go, i think he would like this thread
I agree, but whenever get interested in these threads but they always devolve into how to live without a job. Not what I’m looking for, I want to exploit loopholes or tricks as the cherry on top of what I make. There are so many grants for single moms I might have to get a baby mama

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
If ur unemployed it’s always worth it 2 sign up 4 unemployment. I’ve only used from being laid off due 2 a company closing down but I’ve heard sum get it after being fired

Unpasteurized

High rep power
fuck you I'm not falling for another crypto scam. lottery tickets are your only path to being rich

Andrew

Low rep power
Actual advice for *almost* free money. See if there are any plasma centers near you. It takes about an hour and isn't it comfortable but the payout is usually 100$ so I think it's worth it.

mochi

High rep power
yeah in america you get to donate at an extremely unhealthy rate whereas every other country has you wait weeks or months at a time, and you'll end up feeling like a brainless zombie and start feeling extremely out of it on a regular basis to the point where you'll feel like you'll pass out doing daily tasks

i've had blood taken one time in a medical center and it was possibly the most unpleasant thing i've ever experienced, they drew MUCH more blood than i thought and you can feel the energy being drained out of your body. it's not painful, but every part of your body starts screaming at you to do something about what's happening. i started heavily sweating almost immediately and my hearing started draining like someone took an audio EQ and started gradually cutting off all the frequencies from highest to lowest. then when it was finally over, it turns out that it was to happen three more times. it was more unpleasant than when i fell off my bike once straight onto the curb and it scraped the skin off the entire side of my arm

basically i think that's a great idea

Andrew

Low rep power
yeah in america you get to donate at an extremely unhealthy rate whereas every other country has you wait weeks or months at a time, and you'll end up feeling like a brainless zombie and start feeling extremely out of it on a regular basis to the point where you'll feel like you'll pass out doing daily tasks

i've had blood taken one time in a medical center and it was possibly the most unpleasant thing i've ever experienced, they drew MUCH more blood than i thought and you can feel the energy being drained out of your body. it's not painful, but every part of your body starts screaming at you to do something about what's happening. i started heavily sweating almost immediately and my hearing started draining like someone took an audio EQ and started gradually cutting off all the frequencies from highest to lowest. then when it was finally over, it turns out that it was to happen three more times. it was more unpleasant than when i fell off my bike once straight onto the curb and it scraped the skin off the entire side of my arm

basically i think that's a great idea
True it's not for everyone and I can only really recommend it if you're desperate. My first time I went into hypodermic shock. There was also a time they put the needle in wrong and it made my arm swell up, they couldn't put all the blood back into me so I was light headed for a few days. You also have to make sure you're body is in a healthy state days prior and drink water like a fish. Still, it's never longer than an hour and sure beats wagieing for 8 hours straight at minimum wage.