Do you practice a martial art? Which is the best?

lookingupnotdown

Low rep power
I like judo... It helps mentelcels like me be more confident and low inhib knowing I could beat the average guy up in 99% of situations im in. I think judo or any throwing martial art is best because you dont want to go to the ground on the street and its looks less agressive than a strike in the eyes of normies so less likely to go prison.

DriypLord

Low rep power
Is Judo the one with the throws?

As a kid I did Jeet Kun Do which was pretty cool. By middle school I got into boxing which was much better because they let you beat each other's brains into mental retardation during sparring. It's also one of the best cardio workouts and the reason I've never become a fat ass because I eat like one.

lookingupnotdown

Low rep power
Is Judo the one with the throws?

As a kid I did Jeet Kun Do which was pretty cool. By middle school I got into boxing which was much better because they let you beat each other's brains into mental retardation during sparring. It's also one of the best cardio workouts and the reason I've never become a fat ass because I eat like one.
Here is putin doing judo... he gets thrown by a little girl to show the power of judo

nigger

Low rep power
Judo sucks lol. Larp martial art. Just do bjj (blowing jigantic (cock) job)