Casual Encounters (with jews)

Unpasteurized

High rep power
I had another interaction with a jew the other day. he wasnt necessarily rude, but he referred to Catholics with the word cattle. oddly specific.
there is always something that's off-putting with these guys.
have you had these weird things crop up when talking to jews?

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
one of my best friends in college was an atheist jew. he reached out to me freshman year because he saw my autistic avant-garde music taste on facebook. turned out he was a mypostingcareer poster and huge MDE fan -- this was back in 2016. he even had a youtube channel where he made sam hyde ripoff videos with MDE-style video editing.

he was racist, owned a copy of the bell curve and we would say slurs including nigger regularly while hanging out. we went and triggered le SJWs and made some good memories.

but as i became more radicalized, he sort of deradicalized... or maybe his jewishness just became more relevant. he really hated the rise of the alt-right even though he was a race realist mpc poster. at one point he told me he wasn't a sam hyde fan anymore because sam donated to the daily stormer, and charls is funnier anyway. his big thing became this idea that politics is a big waste of time and ideologies are all psyops. i remember asking him to come with me to a "slut rally" abortion protest to troll the protestors and he completely shot me down, then acted like i was some kind of freak for caring if people get abortions. that sort of gave me pause and made me start holding my tongue about the hitler stuff i was getting into -- but i still thought he was "cool" and wouldn't actually get offended by me. he was just such an edgelord irony bro about everything. he still said the word nigger, after all...

one of the last times i hung out with him was when we went to an avant-garde "music" concert at a small venue. while waiting for it to start, we were chatting and i made an antisemitic joke towards him (in a friendly way). something about him being a rootless cosmopolitan because he said something about how he likes to travel. i also remember saying the phrase "international clique." these 2 old libtards sitting in front of us turned around and told me THAT'S NOT OKAY! and how they learned about antisemitic dogwhistles in some "sensitivity training" they had taken. i told them my friend here is actually jewish, expecting him to back me up and say it's okay, my friend is just joking around -- but he was just completely silent. to my shock, the first thing he said after that was "you should have just apologized"

afterwards, sitting outside the venue smoking a cigarette, he told me he had family that died in the holocaust and that antisemitism isnt funny.

since the main reason i liked hanging out with him was because i felt like i could be myself (racist), and most of the time he was the one to ask me to hang out anyway, after that our friendship basically died.

when i ran into him a year later, he told me he was planning to take the right of return israel trip and that he wanted to work for the mossad some day.

i don't know if he was trolling me.

:coffee:

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
one of my best friends in college was an atheist jew. he reached out to me freshman year because he saw my autistic avant-garde music taste on facebook. turned out he was a mypostingcareer poster and huge MDE fan -- this was back in 2016. he even had a youtube channel where he made sam hyde ripoff videos with MDE-style video editing.

he was racist, owned a copy of the bell curve and we would say slurs including nigger regularly while hanging out. we went and triggered le SJWs and made some good memories.

but as i became more radicalized, he sort of deradicalized... or maybe his jewishness just became more relevant. he really hated the rise of the alt-right even though he was a race realist mpc poster. at one point he told me he wasn't a sam hyde fan anymore because sam donated to the daily stormer, and charls is funnier anyway. his big thing became this idea that politics is a big waste of time and ideologies are all psyops. i remember asking him to come with me to a "slut rally" abortion protest to troll the protestors and he completely shot me down, then acted like i was some kind of freak for caring if people get abortions. that sort of gave me pause and made me start holding my tongue about the hitler stuff i was getting into -- but i still thought he was "cool" and wouldn't actually get offended by me. he was just such an edgelord irony bro about everything. he still said the word nigger, after all...

one of the last times i hung out with him was when we went to an avant-garde "music" concert at a small venue. while waiting for it to start, we were chatting and i made an antisemitic joke towards him (in a friendly way). something about him being a rootless cosmopolitan because he said something about how he likes to travel. i also remember saying the phrase "international clique." these 2 old libtards sitting in front of us turned around and told me THAT'S NOT OKAY! and how they learned about antisemitic dogwhistles in some "sensitivity training" they had taken. i told them my friend here is actually jewish, expecting him to back me up and say it's okay, my friend is just joking around -- but he was just completely silent. to my shock, the first thing he said after that was "you should have just apologized"

afterwards, sitting outside the venue smoking a cigarette, he told me he had family that died in the holocaust and that antisemitism isnt funny.

since the main reason i liked hanging out with him was because i felt like i could be myself (racist), and most of the time he was the one to ask me to hang out anyway, after that our friendship basically died.

when i ran into him a year later, he told me he was planning to take the right of return israel trip and that he wanted to work for the mossad some day.

i don't know if he was trolling me.

:coffee:
This sux :(

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
I knew 2 guys rumored 2 b Jews but both always hated being called Jewish and claimed 2 b Christians so idk. I knew a girl who was a ethnically Jewish and a messianic Jew (or smth like that). I set her up with a spic I knew. I think that’s it.

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
i had a jewish english professor who wore a kippah and tried to make us read a book about gamergate and had us watch a wil wheaton web series

i also took a class about war propaganda with a female israeli professor and the entire class was copium about how the IDF does nothing wrong and the palestinians get hurt and make jews attack them on purpose as propaganda so the west will sympathize with them more (kind of true but u know...)

JamesMatadobra

Low rep power
I worked at McDonald's when I was 16-20 years old. The man that owned 8 McDonald's franchises and the one I worked at was a Jew. I didn't know as much back then but I knew a little about jews. One night on Christmas eve I was working and at around 7 p.m. I heard the freezer door open behind me, it was the owner top jew and I was surprised to see him. He would usually only come to the stores once a year to do an inspection and make sure his cattle were doing things properly and wanted to see for himself. I said "good evening" when I saw him and he said "merry Christmas" and he handed me a $5 bill. I said "thank you." and he left the freezer and I went back to putting the boxes of frozen goyslop in the right place from the truck delivery somebody screwed up or whatever I was doing. I guess I shouldn't complain about a $5 bonus for working until midnight on Christmas Eve because it was enough to buy some food with my 50% employee meal discount. But it was kind of weird.

nigger

Low rep power
Had a jewess in a college class that approached me and showed interest. I just stared at the ground. She made a holohoax joke and i fake laughed. Fucking my mind ejected from society 4 2 long idk how people do this mating ritual bs