I'm building a PC

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
nigger send me a link to a specific cooler. i'm fucking tired of doing my own research that's why i'm posting on here for help YOU FUCKING FAGAT

:headbutt::butthead:

Unpasteurized

High rep power
nigger send me a link to a specific cooler. i'm fucking tired of doing my own research that's why i'm posting on here for help YOU FUCKING FAGAT

:headbutt::butthead:
it was the first one you had you fucking retard.
the one that fits in your tight little box

PAS

High rep power

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
ok rate my new build:

i decided to get the best possible GPU, and then changed all the other parts to be optimally compatible and fit into my budget (trying to stay under $3,000 )

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
unless anyone has an objection im ganna buy all that shit tomorrow morning :coffee:

TF

Low rep power
don't wanna spend another second of my time and this retarded bullshit--- KNEW PLAN: recommend me a pre-build PC which is optimized to render 3D animation. hurry the fuck up faggots i need it NOW. :headbutt::headbutt::headbutt::headbutt::headbutt:

it needs a NVIDIA GPU (fast as fuck)

CPU (TURBO NIGGER SPEED)

at LEAST 6 cores faggot. you fucking FAGGOT

:augh:

HURRY YUP
You can use www.Google.com to search for what you're looking for instead of this forum. It's a really cool site where you can translate your thoughts into text on a screen and search for whatever you're thinking of.

Look at the result I got.

Pretty sweet huh?

:smug:

• Retarded
Reactions: PAS

DonDon Patch

Staff member
High rep power
You can use www.Google.com to search for what you're looking for instead of this forum. It's a really cool site where you can translate your thoughts into text on a screen and search for whatever you're thinking of.

Look at the result I got.

Pretty sweet huh?

:smug:
RTX 4060 Ti has 8gb of vram :lol:
thats less than my faptop :lawl:

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
already bought the parts and guarentee i mog everyone on this forum:

$1,950 graphics card fagot.

pc master race.jpeg

i fucked ur bitch.jpeg

plugged her pussy butthole :choas: without a condom.jpeg

she calls me padre

nigger

PAS

High rep power
unless anyone has an objection im ganna buy all that shit tomorrow morning :coffee:
Looks good but you should've gone with my recommendation for the CPU cooler instead of going for something that $40. It most likely won't do as good of a job as the NH-D15S, and even if it spins at the same rate its going to be much louder than the NH-D15S. You already spent $1,950, whats $70 more?